The Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for the day-to-day work related to the management of the website and the publishing of the weekly internal newsletter. Job responsibilities include working with the Communications and Business Development teams for developing campaign strategies, web content and assets for the website. The individual will also be responsible for the training and development of two junior team members.
As the Channel lead, the Manager is responsible for sharing weekly metrics reports as well as the overall performance of the website. This includes search optimization, accessibility standards, code review and editorial and web governance standards.
- Manage daily maintenance of the website.
- Work with business development to develop digital campaign strategies to market the Firm across owned and third-party Channels.
- Manage the weekly publishing of the internal Firm-wide newsletter including optimizing current process, maintaining accuracy, and meeting all internal publishing deadlines.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Communications teams to develop optimized digital content and assets.
- Manage the overall site performance by following current QA standards and developing new standards for efficiency and compliance.
- Train and mentor junior staff members in Digital Marketing skills and be responsible for their professional development.
- Be responsible for the publishing of Firm client memos using the email marketing system.
- Work closely with Sr. Manager Communications on developing and reviewing weekly editorial calendar.
Manage and oversee the work and professional development of the Assistant and Coordinator within the Digital Marketing team.
- Minimum 5-7 years of B2B Digital Marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years as a Manager
- A minimum of three years managing external facing Website and branded Social Channels
- Extensive experience working in a professional services organization focusing on brand marketing across digital channels leveraging thought leadership and email marketing
- A minimum of five years of experience writing optimized web content within a professional services digital marketing team
- Experience managing WCM systems and Web and Data compliance requirements
- Experience using segmentation for targeted omni-channel campaigns
- Must have experience in developing personas and user journeys to increase conversion rates
- Working knowledge of HTML is required
- Certification in UX/UI a plus
- Excellent project management skills, specifically Agile methodology
- Vendor management experience
- In-depth data analytical skills to optimize Channel and campaign performance
Education and/or experience
- Organic SEO/SEM a must
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Email automation platforms for nurture campaigns
- Digital event marketing including experience with Webinars
- Multimedia content development a plus
- Experience working closely with creative teams/agencies on multimedia content development
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Access/Microsoft project or comparable project management tools
- Working knowledge of Adobe Cloud or comparable creative software suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing at a professional services firm required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience managing direct reports required.