This role will lead the design and implementation of SharePoint-based applications and services. Define standards, best practices and help set technical direction for the team. Provide cross training to other team members.
- Lead architect\developer on various SharePoint initiatives.
- Develop solutions through identification of business requirements and information needs. Confer with stakeholders and IT management, study system flows, data usage and work processes. Lead testing and implementation of new solutions.
- Help define standards and best practices around SharePoint development. Create and enforce governance of standards for the SharePoint environment.
- Research and make recommendations on relevant third-party tools and technologies. Work with the administration team in their implementation and configuration.
- Training and mentoring of other developers and application architects.
- Engage with lawyers and business groups to discuss new projects and approach.
- Recommend development roadmap aligned with corporate strategy
- Intranet growth and roadmap
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Five to eight years' experience architecting and delivering innovative SharePoint-based solutions.
- Experienced integrating SharePoint with other internal systems.
- Law Firm experience preferred.
- MSCD preferred.Extensive knowledge of SharePoint 2016, and SharePoint Online (O365) architectures.
- Strong User Experience (UX) expertise preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills and consensus building, ability to shape SharePoint developer capabilities.
- Skilled at project estimation.
- A working knowledge of the following is essential: SharePoint Object Model, C#, full-trust solutions, client-side solutions with SharePoint CSOM & JSOM APIs, HTML, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Framework, Content Types, Search, Migration tools, BI, SharePoint publishing models, PowerShell, SQL.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A commitment to deliver the highest quality service to internal and external customers.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- On site during normal working hours and available when necessary before or after normal working hours; a flexible schedule is required.
- Required to monitor and respond to email and phone calls after hours and weekends.
- Ability to engage in off-site travel as required.